Pura Home™️ Diana Red Light Therapy LED Panel
Feel younger & stress-free inside & out with our latest RLT Panel!
Pura Home Spa™️ Diana Red Light Therapy LED Panel is a medical-grade and high-powered light therapy device that is the perfect addition to any home or office. It comes equipped with switchable channels, cooling vents, and fans to ensure the longevity of your purchase. Clinically proven wavelengths of near-infrared and red light deliver its powerful benefits - Including timer.
Red Light Therapy in relieving stress.
Red light can help alleviate stress in multiple ways. In of itself, it has been shown to have positive neurological benefits; studies have shown that photobiomodulation can significantly help with alleviating, PTSD, depression, insomnia, and provide other neurological benefits. Therefore, it makes perfect sense to include red light therapy in one’s daily routine for these reasons alone.
Red Light Therapy can also have an added benefit, to achieve deep relaxation which is difficult to attain outside a spa or vacation environment.
- 1 X Power cord
- 1 X User Manual
- 1 X Adjustable table stand
- Size: 12.5x9.5x2.5in
- LEDs: 60
- Wavelengths: 50% 660nm (red), 50% 850nm (near infrared)
- Irradiance: >100mw/cm2 @ distances greater than 6 inches
- Dual Function: The control panel allows you to easily switch between 660nm (Red) and 850nm (NIR), allowing for full customization of the session. Use Red alone, NIR alone or both at the same time!
- Beam Angle: 30 degrees
- Lifespan: 50,000+ hours
- Warranty: Full 2 year warranty
- Compatible with all worldwide voltages.
Red and near infrared light therapy is clinically proven too
- Improve skin tone and complexion
- Enhance cognitive function
- Enhance muscle recovery
- Improve appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, scars, and stretch marks
- Enhance circulation
- Increase healing time of wounds and injuries
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Improve autoimmune conditions
- Enhance mood
- Increase weight loss/fat loss
- Improve thyroid conditions
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.