Red Light Therapy
Red Light Therapy - Why is it a Good Investment?
Red Light Therapy (RLT) works by delivering safe, concentrated wavelengths of natural light into your skin where it’s absorbed by your cells. It exposes you to low levels of red or near-infrared light. Infrared light is a type of energy your eyes can't see, but your body can feel as heat.
There are many benefits a person can get with red light therapy however, it can get costly to go to a salon or spa and undergo red light therapy in several sessions. Why not buy your own at-home red light therapy device and share the light with the rest of your family?
Start sharing these amazing benefits to your loved ones!
- Red Light Therapy is a 100% natural, chemical-free and drug-free medium to combat signs of aging. Unlike chemical solutions or toners that you apply to your skin, the natural red light used in the LED lamp penetrates the skin to activate cellular activity. You do not have to let your skin seep all those chemicals that in the long run, can be toxic for you.
- It is a painless, non-ablative, and non-invasive procedure. All you need is to bask under the light and let it help produce fibroblasts and collagen to correct signs of skin aging. No need to go under the knife or torture yourself with needles.
- This light therapy is safe for all skin types and has no known adverse side effects.
- BEST treatment to your skin - Red light therapy penetrates different levels of the skin to excite cellular activity and increase blood supply to the skin's surface. Increased blood flow to the area means more nutrients and oxygen to nourish the skin cells. This also leads to the production of fibroblasts and collagen that aids in the correction and prevention of certain skin issues.
Stimulates Hair Growth - There are many factors to consider in the success of regrowing hair. The key is to have visible red light absorbed by the hair follicle. Red light hair loss therapies are recommended for individuals who have temporary hair loss due to issues such as medication side effects, stress, surgery, or other hair loss conditions.
- Red Light Therapy for Losing Weight - Although it sounds impossible to lose weight by just shining red lights on fatty areas of the body, it is backed by science. When the red light is used on fat tissues, it causes the fats to break down. Fats are then converted to carbon dioxide which we remove from our body through urinating, defecating, and breathing out.
Still, confused? We know you still have questions rolling in your mind. Well, hope this will help!
For an effective treatment time, we recommend between 8-12 minutes and eye protection is not necessary with this treatment. In fact, red light therapy is shown to help improve eye health. However, we do not advise staring directly into the LEDs. As always, if you have any light sensitivities, consult a physician before use. If eye protection is not necessary, can you wear clothes during the session? Well, Naked is best! We recommend that whatever area you wish to treat with red light therapy be allowed direct exposure.
At first glance, you would notice how this device works while it seems like half the lights are off, The lights which appear to be OFF are the near-infrared (850nm) LEDs. This wavelength of light is invisible to the human eye and also capable of penetrating deep within the body.
Moreover, we recommend a distance between 6-12 inches for an optimal treatment time. As a general rule of thumb, the farther away you are from the device, the longer the treatment time. This is because the lights lose power with distance.